Grand Finale – Main Tournament Page >> Schedule
We’re still in need of a few volunteers to help host/ref matches (Tues/Thurs). If you have a stable ADSL line (2mb or stronger) contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group matches are still subject to change as we juggle hosts/refs.
- Start times are the recommended times to start but matches may also be moved upon special request but only depending on the availability of hosts/refs.
- Also the starting times of the later games are all dependent on when the earlier games finish.
- If no prior notification has been given, teams are allowed a 10 minute grace period (starting from when the host starts the lobby) to gather their players.
- If a team does not have a full team to start, they may choose to either forfeit are begin a player short.
- No concessions will be given.
Points for Groups
- Win = 3 Points
- Loss = 1 Point
- Forfeit = 0 Points
- Round wins will count as a decider in the event of a tie
- KOTH wins count double
- Example: Winning 2-0 on KOTH will give you 4 round wins
- Winning a match before all the maps are played will get you max points for those maps